Mulab, a modular DAW developed by Mutools, has been updated to v.3.2.5.
Mulab is an unusually flexible host, based on a completely modular structure. It still lacks some important things like multicore support and timestretching for example, but offers several interesting features often not found in similar programs. People who like experimenting with complex plugin chains and modular setups should defenitely check it out.
It is available in three different versions, MU.LAB FREE, MULAB XT, and MULAB UL, which are all explained here.
Main features of Mutools Mulab:
- Create, record, edit and play audio & MIDI
- Integrated hi-quality synths, samplers and effects
- Supports VST plug-ins, both audio & MIDI
- Easy workflow
- Flexible modular architecture
- Hi-quality audio engine
- Sample accurate sequencing
- Automatic mono/stereo handling
- ReWire Master
- Available on Mac OSX and Windows
- Can be used from a USB memory stick
- E-Licensing – No USB dongle required