PQ33 is a freeware VST equalizer based on RND Portico 5033 hardware unit. It has the same number and layout of elements, same frequency ranges for all filters, same gain operational levels and Q factors. It is intended for use during mixing and tracking, but it can also be used for simple mastering tasks.
PQ33 is available for free download via J1000.
Main features of the PQ33 equalizer:
- 3 fully parametric filters, with slightly overlapping frequency ranges, identical gains and Q factors (labeled LMF, MF & HMF).
- 2 semi-parametric shelving filters for lows and highs, with automated steepness depending on selected frequency and applied gain (LF & HF).
- All knobs are continuous, allowing precise adjustments of each control.
- No introduced harmonic or dynamic distortion.
- All gains, including input trim, have +/-12dB operating range.
- 32-bit internal processing and support for most common sample rates.
- 16 presets, including very useful curves for complete mixes.
Download PQ33: click here