Last updated on February 12th, 2012 at 06:42 pm
Straightarrow has released an updated public beta version of Quiver, their modular synthesizer plugin for Windows and Mac.
This release is primarily to get some feedback on the new filter, which includes a very versatile zero-delay moog ladder, and a 24dB acid filter with a bit more crunch. Be aware that the sound and parameters may still change!
Quiver v1.1 beta 3 is available for free download via Rekkerd.
Changes in Quiver v1.1 beta 3:
- Added new filter types.
- Added dropdown to control length of envelopes.
- Added ability to save and load individual module presets.
- Added non-hex values to MIDI assign dropdown.
- Added mouse over descriptions to module connectors.
- Renamed Wavetable Oscillator to Paderizer Oscillator.
- Fixed problem with installer on windows, which would select wrong folder.