Inspired by the most famous green overdrive pedal (version 808), based on the real pedal built by Ignite Amps for the italian thrashers Subhuman. Fully coded in C++ using the Steinberg SDK 2.4. Make sure to read the manual, expecially the part about input / output levels and input / output buffers. Follow the instructions to install it (just copy the file into your VST folder), use the TS-999_NoSSE.dll file only if you have a really old machine without SSE support.
Make sure not to copy both the SSE and NoSSE version of the plugin in your VST folder, to avoid possible DAW issues!
Main features of TS-999 SubScreamer:
- Dynamic 2N3904 BJT input and output buffers analog modeling
- Dynamic 1N4148 diode clipping circuit analog modeling
- Symmetric / Asymmetric clipping mode
- Normal / Fat mode
- Input level control for better response to different pickups
- Internal oversampling (selectable between 2x, 4x and 8x)
- Switchable input and output buffer modeling for better CPU performance
- Mono / Stereo support
- Double precision floating point internal processing