Marvel GEQ, a freeware linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer plugin by Voxengo has been updated to v1.1. The new version fixes several bugs and introduces a per-group reset button.
List of changes in Marvel GEQ v1.1:
- 1-sample delay issue fixed.
- Per-group reset button added.
- Fixed a chaotic movement of the 2nd band when other bands are adjusted.
- Fixed output gain readout displacement.
Main features of Marvel GEQ:
- 16-band graphic equalizing
- Freehand drawing mode
- Linear-phase equalizing
- +/- 12 dB gain range per band
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 9-millisecond processing latency