Arto Vaarala has released Kirnu, a free MIDI arpeggiator VST plugin for Windows. Kirnu features a great user interface and was designed with real-time tweaking and usability in mind.
Click here (KVR Forum thread) to read the developer’s explanation on why the plugin was released for free.
Check out the Kirnu demo video:
Main features of Kirnu:
- Easy realtime tweaking
- User friendly pattern view
- MIDI learn for every major control
- Two independent CC controls with ‘teach’ functionality
- Numerous of different scales
- Hold mode
- Many, many more great features