More new features are planned for the final version (really looking forward to that one), so don’t use PG-8V in any serious projects yet, in order to avoid potential compatibility issues later on.
Check out the PG-8V demo tune by metalifuxx:
Changes in PG-8X v5.5b:
- Poly (re-assignment of voices)
- Poly2 (round robin)
- Unison (two voices in unison)
- Unison2 (second voice shifted by 1 octave)
- Mono2 (all voices in unison)
- The ‘2’ modes can be accessed by pressing the button twice (sounds familiar??)
- MIDI Learn: MIDI Controllers can be assigned by right-clicking on the slider
- Bug in ADSR2 Keyfollow is fixed.