Scott R. Garrigus has published SONAR X1 Power! Tips and Techniques, a free PDF file covering some useful tips on using Sonar X1.
Garrigus.com has announced the release of the SONAR X1 Power! Tips and Techniques PDF by Scott R. Garrigus (author of the Cakewalk SONAR and Sony Sound Forge Power book series). This free edition of the SONAR X1 Power! Tips and Techniques PDF provides step-by-step information about performing various music editing tasks with Cakewalk SONAR X1 that all X1 musicians can use.
SONAR X1 (from Cakewalk Music Software) is digital audio workstation software that offers MIDI and audio recording, editing, production, mixing and mastering tools in a single package.
SONAR X1 Power! Tips and Techniques is available for free download via Garrigus.com.
What you’ll find inside SONAR X1 Power!:
- A quick and easy way to export MIDI tracks.
- How to stretch audio with a simple keyboard combination and click/drag of the mouse.
- How to open multiple versions of the same View in SONAR.
- Using the Event Inspector for advanced MIDI data editing.
- How to delete multiple measures of a specific selection in a SONAR project.
- How to automate specific data selections using envelopes.
- How to remove vocal “pops” or plosives from your recorded vocal tracks.
- Dealing with clip FX tails.
- And more…