Revitar is an acoustic guitar modeling synthesizer, which was originally released several years ago.
It is now re-released as freeware, and the developer has also decided to make its source code publicly available on his website. The Revitar synth engine is capable of emulating various types of acoustic guitars, thanks to the unique physical based modeling technique. An audio demo can be downloaded here.
Main features of Revitar:
- Unique string and body simulation
- Adjustable pick shape
- 48 programmable chords, using absolute and relative positions
- Different playing styles – slides, hammer on / pull offs, chords, single string
- 6 guitar body types to choose from
- Fully programmable MIDI control of all knobs and sliders
- Intuitive user interface