Tek’it Audio have updated their freeware bass synthesizer VSTi plugin Genobazz to v1.2.2.
We are pleased to announce a new update for our freeware bass synthesizer “Genobazz”. Genobazz 1.2.2 has new features and some bugs fixed.
New features include a maximum MIDI pitch bend range control, a right click pop-up menu with standard position for panoramic knob and some little enhancements on the GUI.
The updated also includes a set of 6 new factory presets.
I’m usually not a big fan of specialised synths such as this one, but Genobazz is actually quite useful when you need to quickly dial up a decent electronic bass sound.
Check out the Genobazz demo track:[soundcloud url=”http://soundcloud.com/tekit-audio/tka-genobazz-demo”]
Changes in Genobazz v1.2.2:
- Check out the download page
- Maximum pitch bend range control added
- Panoramic right click pop-up menu control added
- 6 new factory presets added
- Bug on MIDI learn for Pitch knob resolved
- GUI next & previous patch sprite updated
- GUI some visual enchancement
- GUI some Hint texts changed
- User manual updated
- Setup english end message updated