Togu Audio Line have released an updated version of their great freeware multimode filter VST plugin.
TAL-Filter II features a graphical envelope editor, identical to the one previously seen in their freeware synth TAL-NoiseMaker.
TAL-Filter-2 is a host synced filter module with different filter types, panorama and volume modulation possibilities. The device includes all 4x oversampled TAL-NoiseMaker filters: LP 24 dB, LP 18dB, LP 12dB, LP 6dB, HP 12 dB, BP 12dB, N 12 dB. Its possible to saturate / distort the input signal by raising the input volume with the input control (only if you use a filter as modulation type).
TAL-Filter II is available both for Windows and Mac systems. Previous versions of TAL-Filter are still available for download on the product page.
Main features of TAL-Filter II:
- Create host / beat synced modulations.
- Easy to use graphical editor (double click deletes points, a click adds one).
- 4x oversampled TAL-NoiseMaker filters.
- Different filter types: LP 24 dB, LP 18dB, LP 12dB, LP 6dB, HP 12 dB, BP 12dB, N 12 dB.
- Its possible to saturate / distort the input signal by raising the input volume (only for filters).
- Panorama modulation.
- Volume modulation.
- Different modulation tempo (x1, x2, .. x32).
- Depth control as a simple way to control the modulation intensity.
- Free as always.