TAL-NoiseMaker is a freeware virtual analog synthesizer developed by Togu Audio Line.
TAL-NoiseMaker is a free synthesizer in VST and AU plugin formats for digital audio workstations on PC and Mac. The plugin features dual oscillators, a multi-mode filter, two LFO modules, and a set of built-in effects. It is included in BPB’s list of the best freeware synthesizer VST plugins.
In addition to the main ADSR envelope, TAL-NoiseMaker features a freely editable envelope which can be assigned as a modulation source for various parameters. The custom envelope can be used to create wobble bass sounds with filter automation, risers, complex pitch modulation, and other interesting sounds.
TAL-NoiseMaker also features a great selection of built-in effects, including a reverb module, a delay, a bitcrusher, and Juno-style dual chorus. Thanks to its relatively advanced synthesis engine, TAL-NoiseMaker can be used to generate both classic analog sounds and more complex patches for use in modern electronic music.
- 3 Oscillators.
- Osc 1, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, pulse, noise).
- Osc 2, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, rectangle, triangle, sine).
- Sub Osc (rectangle).
- Osc 1 PM for pulse waveform.
- Osc 2 FM controlled by Osc 1.
- Osc 1 & Osc 2 sync to sub osc (saw, pulse, rectangle, triangle(bipolar sync)).
- Adjustable master tune and transpose.
- Up to 6 voices.
- Portamento in mono and poly mode (off, auto, on).
- Ring modulation.
- Self resonating 4x oversampled filters.
- 2xADSR envelopes.
- 2 LFO’s with different running modes: free, sync to host, triggered by note.
- Modulates filter, osc 1, osc 2, fm, pw, lfo rate, panorama and volume.
- Sine, triangle, saw square, s&h, noise.
- Positive and negative modulation.
- Phase control.
- Juno chorus.
- Reverb, delay, bitcrusher effects.
- Midi learn.
- Panic button.
- 256 presets.