A lightweight analog saturation effect (VST/VST3/AU)
It’s a Lightweight Saturator
BPB Saturator is a freeware saturation effect designed by Bedroom Producers Blog. We aimed to create a colorful analog-style saturation tool that is lightweight and easy to use. BPB Saturator boosts and warms up your audio without slowing down your CPU.
It’s a Versatile Saturator
With BPB Saturator, you can apply tube-style and tape-style saturation to your audio. Use them separately or combine both saturation types for a cumulative effect. Pass the audio signal through a virtual tube preamp and tape machine. We also included a pair of transparent filters to help remove unwanted frequencies.
It’s a BPB Saturator
Inspired by the popularity of our BPB Dirty Filter effect, we set out to create another free VST plugin for BPB readers. This time, the goal was to create a streamlined saturation tool that would be lightweight and easy to use while delivering multiple types of analog drive.
You can use BPB Saturator as a subtle saturation effect, a distortion tool, or a soft clipper on the master bus. We recommend BPB Saturator as a quick tool for warming up virtual synthesizers, adding crunch and bite to drum machine sounds, simulating analog tape with tape saturation and filtering, or obliterating your audio with plenty of tube distortion.
Here’s some of the overwhelmingly positive feedback we received from BPB Saturator users:
- “BPB Saturator is my go-to for pretty much all my instrument and drum tracks to add some grit and vibe.” – P. J. (user feedback.)
- “BPB Saturator has become my favorite plugin (better than many paid plugins I have) for adding warmth and subtle overdrive to any sound.” – Derek B. (user feedback)
Check out the demo videos below to hear BPB Saturator in action.
- High-pass filter (20 Hz – 20 kHz);
- Low-pass filter (20 Hz – 20 kHz);
- Tube saturation;
- Tape saturation;
- Input volume (±12 dB).
- Output volume (±12 dB).
- Available for Windows & macOS;
- 32-bit & 64-bit compatible;
- VST2/VST3/AU/AAX plugin formats.