The Scrooo is third in a series of freeware virtual synthesizers released by Full Bucket Music. It is based on a spectral formant synthesis architecture, and is available as a VSTi plugin for Windows.
The scrooo is a VST™2.4 polyphonic software synthesizer plug-in for Microsoft Windows® based on a spectral formant synthesis architecture and written in native C++ code for high performance.
I’m a big fan of Full Bucket’s previous two releases, Mono/Fury and the blooo, so check those out too in case you’ve missed them. If you have troubles downloading files from the Full Bucket Music website, try downloading with Chrome or IE.
Check out The Scrooo demo track by Full Bucket Music:
Main features of The Scrooo:
- Up to 32 voices polyphony including portamento
- Two band-limited carrier oscillators
- Three fully independent formant generator sections
- Three formant generation modes
- Two amplifiers with volume and panorama control
- Three envelopes (ADSR) with exponential slopes
- Three low frequency oscillators (LFOs) with tempo synchronization