Last updated on June 21st, 2017 at 05:35 pm
ADSR is giving away the Accusonus Regroover Essential ($99) multi-band beat slicer to everyone interested until June 2oth (the offer has now expired).
Accusonus Regroover Essential is a stripped down, but quite powerful nonetheless, version of the Accusonus Regroover beat slicer which we reviewed a few months ago. The software’s main feature is its ability to analyze the frequency content of audio loops and separate them into individual parts which can then be remixed and processed individually by the user. The beat detection process is based on AI, although the user can fine tune the plugin’s automated results if needed.
While testing the Pro version of Accusonus Regroover, we noticed a rather high success rate when analyzing drum loops. Isolating kicks, snares, and other sounds inside Regroover is fairly simple, making it equally suitable for remixing rendered drum sequences, substituting drum loop elements with one-shot sounds, and even removing background noise from lower-quality drum recordings.
The main difference between the Pro and Essential versions of Regroover is that Essential can’t be used to save extracted drum sounds as kits for later use. It also lacks multi-out support and the ability to drag and drop extracted layers into Regroover’s drum pad slots. For more info about the different versions of Regroover, visit the official product page.
The recently released v1.5 version of Regroover introduced the highly demanded “snap to grid” which significantly speeds up the beat manipulation and quantizing process. The update also improves compatibility with Bitwig and introduces a number of smaller workflow improvements.
Get Accusonus Regroover Essential For Free
To claim your free copy of Accusonus Regroover Essential, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the giveaway page on ADSR’s website and click the green “Free” button to add the product to your shopping cart.
- Complete the checkout process by entering your name and email address (registration on ADSR’s website is completely optional).
- After clicking the “Download” button on the checkout page, you will instantly see your license activation number. It will also be delivered to your email address, along with a 10% coupon for any purchase in ADSR’s online store. Please note that the license activation number is NOT your Accusonus Regroover Essential serial number.
- Visit the giveaway page on the Accusonus website and enter your email address, password, and your license activation number, then click the “Get Regroover” button.
- You will be presented with Accusonus Regroover Essential download links and your Accusonus user account will be registered automatically.
- Download the installer, install the software, and complete the software activation process by obtaining your license number from the user area on the Accusonus website (also delivered to your registered email address) and entering it when you launch Accusonus Regroover Essential for the first time. Both online and offline activation options are supported.
The whole procedure takes around five minutes. Make sure to complete it before the offer expires on June 20th this year.
Accusonus Regroover Essential is available for free download via ADSR (38.1 MB download size, ZIP archive containing EXE installer, 32-bit & 64-bit VST/AU/AAX plug-in formats for Windows & Mac OS).