Just when you’re happy with your EQ arsenal, a new developer pops out of nowhere with a freebie plugin worth checking out.
The Sónimus website is in Spanish, but from what I’ve managed to understand this seems to be their first VST release. It’s coded in C++, has a built-in preamp sim, and according to my quick and dirty test, seems pretty usable. SonEQ sounds very good and it hits only 2% CPU on my netbook.
Looking forward to more stuff from Sónimus!
- 3-band EQ curves simulating vintage equipment
- Simulation of pre-amplifier and Bass Boost control
- Woow Control (all-pass filter) creator of psychoacoustic effects
- Work internally to an accuracy of 64 bits
- Supports sample ratos above 192 kHz
- Windows VST Format 2.4 of 32 bits
- Programmed entirely in C ++ framework with the help of WDL
Download SonEQ: click here