Image-Line have released a 9.6 Public Beta version of their well-known music production software FL Studio.
This new version of FL Studio brings several improvements, mainly aimed towards workflow enhancement. It also introduces PitCHER, a real-time pitch correction plugin which is being beta testing in the latest FL Studio beta.
The following video shows FL Studio v9.6 in action:
PitCHER (included in FL Studio 9.6 public beta) demo video:
And here is a list of changes in FL Studio 9.6:
- Horizontal zoom – improved Playlist, Piano roll & Event Editor
- Piano roll – vertical zoom now possible & note properties view
- Note handle – On note selection to rescale length
- Piano roll wave-display – Align notes to audio events
- Magic lasso – Circle mouse around notes and clips to select
- Autosave / Autobackup – See F10 File options
- Browser Autohide – See the Browser menu options.
- Lock Playlist tracks to clips – Mimics Block-tracks
- Shift + Mouse Wheel – Move Channels & Tracks
- Playlist Preview Tool – Preview Clips with the Playback tool
Image Line have also announced a Value Plugin Bundle sale which will last until November 5th. It includes a 50% discount for customers who visit the FL Studio Shop and buy 4 or more plugins from the following list:
- Gross Beat
NOTE: When downloading FL Studio 9.6 Public Beta from the link below, make sure you select Server 3 or Server 4!
Image-Line Website: click here