Need some guitar sounds and effects covered? There’s a big deal going on with STUDIODEVIL. Partnering with Audio Plugin Deals, the developer is taking a whopping 81% OFF its Massive Amp Bundle. Until 30 November, the normally $525 product is being sold for just $99, making for $425 in savings!
The STUDIODEVIL Massive Amp Bundle contains five products:
- Amp Modeler Pro – a guitar amp modeling and audio effects plug-in with 15 preamp models, 3 poweramp models, 32 cabinets, and all the basic effects you need for guitar playin’.
- Virtual Tube Preamp – emulation of a discrete, class-A biased, vacuum tube preamplifier. It features input saturation with bass and treble controls, bias switching, phase inverting, a CPU switch for lessening processor load, and an output level control.
- Virtual Bass Amp Pro – bass amp modeling and audio effects plug-in. It has 2 channels with independent compressor, gain, tone, and limiter controls. There are five cabinet emulations, a graphic EQ, and 2 effects (chorus and reverb). The plug-in supports bi-amp mode for configurations like sending low frequencies to one channel, highs to the other, then processing and mixing them independently.
- Virtual Guitar Amp II – another guitar amplifier and effects plug-in with 18 amp models, 18 cabinets, 2 modulation effects, 2 delay effects, noise gate, and chromatic tuner.
- Virtual Bass Amp – a simplified version of Bass Amp Pro with 2 cabinet models, a single preamp model, and no FX save for the graphic equalizer.
While there’s a bit of an overlap between the guitar amp and bass amp products, that’s still five full-fledged and decent-sounding simulators for the price of one. They work on Windows and Mac computers and are compatible with VST, AU, and RTAS hosts. You have until November 30 to grab this stuff if you need it!
More info: Audio Plugin Deals (81% OFF Until November 30th)