The mighty LePou is back with another kickass freeware VST suitable for guitar and bass players.
This time it’s LeCab2, an impulse response loader VST plugin designed to work with short IRs like the ones taken from guitar and bass amps.
It can hold up to 6 different IR files which can be tweaked independently using phase, delay, pan and volume controls. Here’s more info about the plugin from the official website:
LeCab2 is the evolution of LeCab1. It’s a cabinet (guitar or bass) impulse loader. LeCab2 has been specifically design for relatively short impulse response such as guitar and bass cabinet. Too long impulse response are going to be truncated.
Enjoy using LeCab2, and check out Free Sample Shootout #6 if you’re looking for more free guitar amp impulse responses.
Main features of LeCab2:
- 6 impulse slots.
- Latency control (down to 64 samples).
- Dropdown menu built with the .wav files contained in the directory where the last impulse is loaded.
- Next and Prev buttons to navigate through the impulse directory.
- Solo button for each slots.
- Channel selection for each slots.
- Possibility to link the loaded impulse of 2 slots (other controls stay independent).
- High Pass and Low Pass filters for each slots.
- Phase, Delay, Pan and Volume controls for each slots.